I love soccer, I did really look forward to the matches on the Swedish Radio tonight.There was a match between Malmö FF and Helsingborg IF that I really wanted to hear tonight
And yet there is a lousy low motherfucker that throws in a loud firecrackers in the direction of the goalkeeper in Helsingborg, and it goes off pretty close to his ear which gives him tinnitus. Then there is another loser who enters the playfield and tackles the same goalie. How low can these humans sink?! So what should happen now?
- Every person needs to be photoed upon entering the arena.
- Each person needs to show identification papers when entering the arena.
- Each person’s belonging needs to be throughly searched including the clothes and shoes.
- Sniffer dogs needs to be used to detect if a person has
any firecrackers or other fireworks.
- Each arena needs to be fitted with a high fence or window towards the playfield.
This is just some suggestions how to tackle the soccer violence. And should a person violate these rules then the team that the idiot “supports” should be forced to play the remainder of the season for empty seats. It can seam a bit extreme, but soccer violence is something you cannot treat with silk gloves like we do today.